Candidates wishing to apply for the MPA program should prepare the following required documents for admission:
- All attested official university and college degrees and transcripts
- Official standardized test scores (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two Essay Questions to show the interest in the program (please refer to MPA application form)
- Three reference letters (Please refer to MPA Application form)
- Passport copy with two passport-size photos
- Application fee of AED 350 (non-refundable cheque payable to "Dubai School of Government")
The deadline for applications for the 2012 class intake is November 12, 2011.
Applicants may choose one of the below methods of application, please note that incomplete applications will not be processed.
We urge you to collect each of the above required documents for admission (scanned) before beginning the online application.
2- Completed MPA Application Form (fillable PDF)
The MPA Application From should be printed and couriered along with all the above required documents for admission, to the following address:
Office of Admissions
The Dubai School of Government
Convention Tower, Level 7
P.O. Box 72229
Dubai, United Arab Emirates